Consultations can be arranged for an evening or
weekend to ensure that it is at a convenient time for you.
The Area’s most in depth colour palette creation!
It will save you no end of time- never again will you need to stand in front of a seemingly endless array of paint chips in the hardware store bewildered by choice! Bryony will work with you personally to create a bespoke palette just for you, and present the palette in person to discuss how to use it in your home. You will also receive-
- Four room recipes detailing which colours to use where.
- A schedule for your decorator- to make communication as simple as possible
- A colour swatch palette -ensuring any future home purchases will be sure to match your colour scheme- no more having to return items that don’t work in your space as the colour isn’t right when you get it home!
All for a set price of £225
Getting your colour palette right and having one in place to use throughout your space is a fundamental corner stone in creating a harmonious and well put together interior.
Wanting to redesign just 1 or 2 rooms but need a professional opinion to ensure that you think through all of the options and have a fresh perspective on the space and how to utilise it to it’s best potential. This package 1 to 2 hours on site discussing your project with Bryony to give you inspiration and advice involving –
- ideas on how to use colour
- the concept for the design
- The best layout of furniture to make the most of the space in a practical and aesthetic way
- How to light the space for both practicality and aesthetics
- Budget and how to use it wisely- including some pointers on where to shop to get the look you want to achieve.
- How to implement design techniques to make your home or work place the most stress relieving environment possible
- A write up of the meeting detailing the discussion and the listing the action points
You can also choose to have a no obligation quote to keep working with Bryony on the project, including :
- A Mood board of the concept for the room
- A specified colour and a swatch palette for you to keep
- A detailed floor plan drawn out
- A detailed buying list for the room
- Bryony to source items from your list to benefit from trade only shops.
- Window treatment recommendations
- A quote to upcycle any existing furniture to fit in with the new colour scheme.
- Half a day shopping- you can, if you wish, accompany Bryony
For 2 to 5 rooms of the house (need more rooms doing- it’s no problem at all- discuss this on your free initial call) Bryony would meet with you on site for up to half a day. You will benefit from everything in the redesign package -discussion on concept, colours, lighting, layout and budget, along with written up notes on the meeting but also included will be a to scale floor plan of the rooms you are working on to help you ensure everything is as easy to communicate with your chosen trades as possible throughout the project.
You can also receive a quote from Bryony with everything in the redesign package but in addition to this:
- Bryony Source and purchase everything, on your behalf, everything on your itemised purchase list with 1 revision of each item
- The benefit of a sourcing items from trade only shops
- Bryony to communicate with your chosen tradesmen on site where needed and via the phone to reduce your time needed on site
- A reveal day at the end of the project where the space will be furnished and styled with the purchased items.